Archive | H-2B Visa

H2B visa non agriculture

H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers Visa

Source: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website. H-2B Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers The H-2B program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary nonagricultural jobs. A U.S. employer, or U.S. agent as described in the regulations, must file Form I-129, Petition for […]

Read the full story

Posted in Featured, H-2B Visa0 Comments