Archive | H-2a Visa

H2a Agriculture Visa

H-2A Visa Temporary Agricultural Workers-United States

H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers The H-2A program allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs. A U.S. employer,a U.S. agent as described in the regulations,or an association of U.S. agricultural producers named as a joint employer must file Form […]

Read the full story

Posted in Featured, H-2a Visa0 Comments